Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How can i install Picons into Flash memory and can anybody recommend best for uk sky

  • Thread starter Thread starter arnie2014
  • Start date Start date
No I have an never have had a USB connected to the box

hi this is what appeatrs when I telnet it
 

Attachments

  • Untitled 1.webp
    Untitled 1.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess... Are you using a USB harddisk?

I couldn't tell you the box came with the hard drive already instealled inside so unless you can plug a usb hard drive inside then no
 
Then blackhole is messing up the mount points, I would still recommend a clean flash with a decent image like openvix.
 
Please issue:
Code:
df -h
in telnet & post the output.
 
Tells us what is mounted & where, please try it.
 
OK, you have nothing mounted as /media/usb so no picons should be placed there.
Back to the start, now that you're removed all other picon folders, issue:
Code:
mv /media/picon /picon
again & restart E2.
 
OK, you have nothing mounted as /media/usb so no picons should be placed there.
Back to the start, now that you're removed all other picon folders, issue:
Code:
mv /media/picon /picon
again & restart E2.

by restart E2 you mean restart enigma 2
 
Hi Judge, that means to have worked my Picons are now showing up as normal

and yes they are saved in the root / so im guessing this will improve the life of the HDD by not having to spin up everytime I change channel etc
 
Hi Judge, that means to have worked my Picons are now showing up as normal

and yes they are saved in the root / so im guessing this will improve the life of the HDD by not having to spin up everytime I change channel etc
You weren't storing them on HDD, they were still on flash, just in the wrong location.
/media/usb/ would have been used if you plugged in a USB stick resulting in the loss of all picons as they were stored on flash in that location.
 
ah I see very confusing so I guess im finally sorted my picons out at long last, thanks to your help of course, so thank you very much :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top