Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] How do I delete single unwanted channels from the Bouqets ?

Mundosat

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Earth
On Enigma 2 [OpenVix] - i.e. via remote control I can only find the Hide ... whole sections.

Using OpenWebIf I managed to delete a few channels [within Bouquet - NOT the transponders], but some are repeated on different channel number [Freesat + Sky (freesat)] and I can highlight them, but NOT delete them.

In the end they still are there.

I am trying to run a tidy ship, if possible.

Is there a Extension to help you do that?

I understand on the Transponder side, they will be re-populated at each refresh, but on the Bouquet listing, they should be manageable and at each EPG Refresh, the deleted ones should remain deleted or on a deleted list one can re-list - if needed.

Just a though.

I had a look around this forum and could not find an answer.


Just trying to reduce the listing, without the unwanted channels cluttering the whole listing.

Thank you

;p]
 
You are just better off using Sky UK FTA as it offers much more than Freesat anyhow.

You can delete channels but they will reappear when ABM runs again. You are best using a Channel Editor to edit via your computer, but any changes made by Sky etc you would have to modify via your computer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top