Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How do i install m3u url into enigma2

morrisg

New member
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
65
Hello hope someone can help
I want to install/import m3u url into enigam2

I am running open vix image

should I use wget -O if so is there a template
 
I was playing around with this the other day. You could use notepad and pasted the URL into that, save it as an M3U playlist then import to a bouquet using E-Channelizer.
 
Hello hope someone can help
I want to install/import m3u url into enigam2

I am running open vix image

should I use wget -O if so is there a template

BH m3u/xml bouquet converter will do that for you.... I'm using it now on Vix image. Converts your m3u file and creates it in your boquets list
 
You can also use the plugin "IPTVbouquet"; it's on the feeds since this morning (update your image).

It installs any iptv .txt files with entries in the m3u format (see example.txt in the plugin folder /channels).
It also includes tv channels from many countries, which will be updated when updates become available.
After install the bouquets can be found in the Favourites channellist.
 
Can someone explain the steps needed to get this IPTVbouquet working?

In the folder Enigma2, the files created end up with the extension .tv.del
I have renamed them but nothing seems to appear in the favourites channel list. I have a working m3u playlist so I was hoping to use it in my Duo2 running the latest openvix image.

Any input would be appreciated.
 
have a look at this..i used this,it works a treat
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3w8m5TKvgM
http://www.esettingsplus.altervista.org/index-EN.html

I hope its ok to post this.if not please delete.......thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Abu, can I just ask, where will I find the "Enable unlinked bouquets" option
Thanks

In the "channel list context menu".
Quick way: Open your channel list, press menu, settings
Long way: Menu > Setup > System > Channel selection settings

It is also in the Customise menu, but titled "Load unlinked userbouquets"
 
I installed the IPTV files fine using Esettings but when switching back to normal channels they would not open saying check tuner config, had to restore a backup to get channels back?:confused:
 
Can someone help me by explaining how to ftp a m3u into my vu+dou please

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
 
Can someone help me by explaining how to ftp a m3u into my vu+dou please

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Use putty telnet putin 192.168.1.? press enter, type in root press enter, paste m3u file press enter done.
 
Thanks very much once installed onto my box where do i find i or what plugin do i have to use sorry for the questions

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
 
Thanks very much once installed onto my box where do i find i or what plugin do i have to use sorry for the questions

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Your m3u file will be in with your satellite Bouquets.
 
So its just a case of installing it via putty then thats it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
 
Thanks very much 1 more quick question once installed can you create your own playlist and if so how thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top