Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] How do I know my official card has updated correctly in Oscam?

chumley

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hello - Just wondering how I know / find out if my official card has updated correctly through Oscam?

Thanks
 
Go into the webpage and readers and click the I next to the card and it will tell you when the entitlements run until
 
put in the IP address that is in your conf file as well as the port like this 111.111.11.11:portnuber
 
ah, here's my conf, which ip address should i be using? :

[webif]
httpport = 8888
httpuser = username
httppwd = password
httprefresh = 5
httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.1-192.168.0.255
hideclient_to = 15
 
cool - I had the httpallowed value outside my ip range :rolleyes: can see the page now - I guess having an expiry date of 2014-06-24 means it's updating? (card has been in there since the middle of April)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top