deckymckeown
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2010
- Messages
- 241
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
I have registered with dyndns.org and can access my vu+ duo remotley using my dyndns address and port number.
I want to make this more secure and as such have checked enable HTTP Authentication from the Web Interface menu on the box.
I have checked the walkthrough guide posted here, and followed it but allow it refers to assuming a username and password has already been set up on the receiver it doesnt state how this is done?
When i try to access my recevier from another PC with HTTP activated i have tried many variations of username/password, root, etc etc and even the username and password registered with my dyndns account, but still cant access it.
I imagine i need to set a username and password up on the vu duo, but how?
I want to make this more secure and as such have checked enable HTTP Authentication from the Web Interface menu on the box.
I have checked the walkthrough guide posted here, and followed it but allow it refers to assuming a username and password has already been set up on the receiver it doesnt state how this is done?
When i try to access my recevier from another PC with HTTP activated i have tried many variations of username/password, root, etc etc and even the username and password registered with my dyndns account, but still cant access it.
I imagine i need to set a username and password up on the vu duo, but how?