Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero4K] How do I set up HbbTV?

Fenderman

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am new to this. I am looking at 19.2°E Astra1 11553H Lokal-TV-Portal (German) which is marked as Hbb TV but I have no idea how to access the 70+ local channels said to be available here. My STB is connected to the internet via LAN.
 
Thanks for that. I'm using Vu+ Zero4K/DVB-S2X with OpenVix 5.4.008. I'll look to see what plugins are offered but it's all a bit confusing for a newbie.
 
Do you really need HBBTV? As its europe all foreign languages. Just for fun I had a go with VIx briefly no joy, swopped to pure2 and got it within minutes, needed 3 plugins. But as a newbie stay with Vix. i'll have another go later with Vix.

If you don't need it let me know.
 
Thanks for comment bmitie. I can speak German (albeit a bit rusty now) and my wife speaks French (rather better than my German) so HbbTV is of interest.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top