O
Ojustaboo
Guest
Hi all, have just got a VPN for my PC and wondered how I go about setting it up for my QUAD?
I presume the Openvpn plugin is only for people using the openvpn vpn?
If it helps, I use Slickvpn
many thanks
ps, will reflash to latest version in next few days
EDIT: Have just had a look at its web page and turns out I don't know what I'm talking about, I thought openvpn referred to one vpn company doh.
Will have a good read and see if I can work out how to set openvpn up.
I presume the Openvpn plugin is only for people using the openvpn vpn?
If it helps, I use Slickvpn
many thanks
ps, will reflash to latest version in next few days
EDIT: Have just had a look at its web page and turns out I don't know what I'm talking about, I thought openvpn referred to one vpn company doh.
Will have a good read and see if I can work out how to set openvpn up.
Last edited: