Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] How do I setup/change the password on Image

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cougar
  • Start date Start date
C

Cougar

Guest
Hi Guys
I want to change the password on uno's Vix 3.0.80 image to stop anyone ftp'ing in and messing with the image.
at the moment it is defaulted as:
user:'root'
password (blank)
How do I change this?
 
It needs to be done in a telnet session with the passwd command ( passwd ) not password.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
have a read of this.

How to enable the default Telnet client in Windows 7 - Click Here
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top