Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How do I tranfer my settings file from a zgemma to a mutant but not via DB edit??

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
451
Reaction score
16
Points
18
This is a quirky one, I need to xfr my channel settings from a zgemma to a mutant but dont have dreambox edit. can I do it via FTP and what files would I need to move?

I know sat.xml is part of it but where do I find it as I always used DB edit and it .. just worked. I want to include bouquets as well.
 
You don't need to move sat.xml.

From /etc/enigma2 move any file with *.tv or *.radio extension, and also lamedb.
 
Hi,
I am not sure but doesn´t the web interface have an export/import function?

When you copy it to your mutant connect with telnet/ssh to the box, enter init 4 to stop enigm2, copy files to /etc/enigma2 and start enigma2 with init 3 in the shell.

Ralf
 
yes, webif has export and import function.Or just copy entire etc/enigma2 to new box
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top