Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] How do you get ECM info on Vix 2.3

  • Thread starter Thread starter pedigree
  • Start date Start date
P

pedigree

Guest
Hi
I can't seem to find where to set up the ecm info to enable the info bar on changing channel.
Cccam info is downloaded and working on the blue button.
Thanks
Pedigree
 
should be on by default, what skin are you using? ecm info is available in the info bar under the channel name. you will need to use CCcam version 2.2.1 upwards i think to get ecm info
 
Yes as punisher says you will have to upgrade to ccam 2.2.0 upwards to get ecm info in infobar. Also don't think kerni skin supports it either but the excellent vix HD skins do.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
 
To update, I updatd cccam to 2.3.0 and it made no difference on Kerni.
Installed Magic hd light and the cccam info is present on the lower info bar for 2.1.3 and 2.3.0.
However I would like to have the cccam info on its own top info bar where I can set the timeout for a slightly longer time. Any ideas?
Thanks for all the help so far.
Pedigree
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top