Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How Long to Flash your Box

dfox the feeds are set as Unstable at the moment if you notice the flashing light next to the rec box when you press the OK Button
if it is Flashing RED like it is now that means that the feeds are unstable
if it is Flashing GREEN that means that the feeds are OK and it is safe to download
you can still download plugins but it is recommended not to try and download a updated image -- I hope this info is of some Help :D
 
I done both my solo2's in approx 7 mins inc restored from apollo 003
 
dfox the feeds are set as Unstable at the moment if you notice the flashing light next to the rec box when you press the OK Button
if it is Flashing RED like it is now that means that the feeds are unstable
if it is Flashing GREEN that means that the feeds are OK and it is safe to download
you can still download plugins but it is recommended not to try and download a updated image -- I hope this info is of some Help :D

Thanks for the info, appreciate. But not sure how this info helps me with my query. I should still be able to flash this way even if the feeds are unstable?
 
Yes, as stated in the release note & sticky:

Thanks Judge, how come this didn't work then, as it states after Apollo 006 but I am updating to Apollo 007 from 003. I could be missing the point:confused:
 
Thanks Judge, how come this didn't work then, as it states after Apollo 006 but I am updating to Apollo 007 from 003. I could be missing the point:confused:

Because you're updating from 003, not 006.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top