Was trying to record 3 programmes at the same time on 3 different channels:
Drama
BBC 1 HD
ITV3 HD
The 3 programmes on the above channels allowed me to add timers. But when I tried to add a 4th timer for channel 4 at the same time it wouldn’t let me add it due to a timer conflict.
Why is that? I have 2 Twin tuners on my VU+ Duo 2. I thought that meant you could record 4 different channels at the same time?
Drama
BBC 1 HD
ITV3 HD
The 3 programmes on the above channels allowed me to add timers. But when I tried to add a 4th timer for channel 4 at the same time it wouldn’t let me add it due to a timer conflict.
Why is that? I have 2 Twin tuners on my VU+ Duo 2. I thought that meant you could record 4 different channels at the same time?
