Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] How to access hdd from a second Vu+ Duo on the same network

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoolerMaster
  • Start date Start date
C

CoolerMaster

Guest
I have 2 Vu+ Duo's in the same house on the same network. Basically, I would just like to access the hardrive of one of the Vu Duo's on the other receiver to be able to play recordings. I would really appreciate if someone could provide me with a guide on how to do this. Have tried setting it up for the last hour but to no avail :confused: Thanks in advance
 
Using VIX?
menu / setup / system / network / mounts setup / network browser or mount manager will do it.
 
Thanks a million mate! Yes I'm using Vix. I did try the mount manager route before but must have had it configured wrong. The network browser worked a treat! Cheers:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top