Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] How to change from 24 hr to 12hr osd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi just wondering if it was possible to change the time in the osd from 24hr format to 12 hr format in the top right hand corner on any panels that come up on the screen ?

Thanks
 
Find a skin that displays the time in 12hr format...
 
Yeah, time display format is skin dependant. And since the 12 hrs format is hardly ever used, I don't think many skins will do that (if any at all).

I once had a car in which the clock was set to 12 hrs format, which I couldn't change: I never knew the time ......
 
I once had a car in which the clock was set to 12 hrs format, which I couldn't change: I never knew the time ......

My car & oven has the correct time for another six months, starting yesterday...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top