P
parkher
Guest
I am using PLi
I tried to run the following script (the MAC address in this post is a fake):
ifconfig eth0 down
ifconfig eth0 hw ether 00:01:02:3A:4B:5F
ifconfig eth0 up
I got:
'fconfig: bad address 'down
ifconfig: invalid hw-addr 00:01:02:3A:4B:5F
'fconfig: bad address 'up
What am I doing wrong?
Perhaps there is another image with network setup dialog which allows to change the MAC address?
Or a plugin?
Is setting of the hardware address even supported by the device driver in Duo?
BTW: here is what I get with
ifconfig -a (again the MAC address is a fake):
root@vuduo /etc # ifconfig -a
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:1F:BD:02:8E:63
inet addr:192.168.1.64 Bcast:0.0.0.0 Mask:255.255.255.0
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:939 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:2615 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:80772 (78.8 KiB) TX bytes:258737 (252.6 KiB)
Interrupt:16
lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:54 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:54 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:4284 (4.1 KiB) TX bytes:4284 (4.1 KiB)
I tried to run the following script (the MAC address in this post is a fake):
ifconfig eth0 down
ifconfig eth0 hw ether 00:01:02:3A:4B:5F
ifconfig eth0 up
I got:
'fconfig: bad address 'down
ifconfig: invalid hw-addr 00:01:02:3A:4B:5F
'fconfig: bad address 'up
What am I doing wrong?
Perhaps there is another image with network setup dialog which allows to change the MAC address?
Or a plugin?
Is setting of the hardware address even supported by the device driver in Duo?
BTW: here is what I get with
ifconfig -a (again the MAC address is a fake):
root@vuduo /etc # ifconfig -a
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:1F:BD:02:8E:63
inet addr:192.168.1.64 Bcast:0.0.0.0 Mask:255.255.255.0
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:939 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:2615 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:80772 (78.8 KiB) TX bytes:258737 (252.6 KiB)
Interrupt:16
lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:54 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:54 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:4284 (4.1 KiB) TX bytes:4284 (4.1 KiB)
Last edited: