Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] how to configure power key?

2stein

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
47
Points
48
Website
github.com
i've installed hades 10 and am in the process of manually configure the box.
i would like the box to go into deep standby when i press the power key on the remote. but i can't find the setting where i could configure this in apollo.
can someone point me to the right config screen?
thanks.
 
Long press of the STB key and select from the menu? Would that work for you?
 
User interface --> Button setup
thanks... i didn't realize that this could be configured with this new generic button customization feature.
the use of this feature was not quite obvious to me at first, but i managed to configure the power button.
thanks again.
 
I've done the same. Short press now goes into deep standy which I use every night & when I long press I get the option menu which is handy for selecting reboot if tweaking.

You can't beat the customisation allowed with this image :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top