FlexMcMurphy
Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2013
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 8
I'm running:
Openvix Image: 5.3.034
Skin Magic-FHD (1920 x 1080)
ZGemma H7S
Picons installed: enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-13e.19e.23e.28e.100x60-86x46.dark.on.reflection_2020-06-06--20-40-40_all.ipk
In EPG Grid view the picons don't appear..

I also tried the ViX-Night-HD and Simple_Ten-Eighty skins
This webpage shows the OpenViX Magic FHD 1080 Skin with picons in the epg.
How do I get the picons to appear in the epg display to the left of the channel names?
Cheers,
Flex
Openvix Image: 5.3.034
Skin Magic-FHD (1920 x 1080)
ZGemma H7S
Picons installed: enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-13e.19e.23e.28e.100x60-86x46.dark.on.reflection_2020-06-06--20-40-40_all.ipk
In EPG Grid view the picons don't appear..

I also tried the ViX-Night-HD and Simple_Ten-Eighty skins
This webpage shows the OpenViX Magic FHD 1080 Skin with picons in the epg.
How do I get the picons to appear in the epg display to the left of the channel names?
Cheers,
Flex
Last edited: