Z
zerma
Guest
Hi everybody!
I got a little problem with my receiver.
I uploaded the vhannibal bouquet for hotbird. I like it, well organized...
But since, I can't access the nilesat 7w channel...they are in grey and my tuner configuration do not allow me to select anything else than hot bird!!!
How can I do to get all those channels working? Do I need to add also a channel list for nilesat? If yes, do you know where I can get it? Cause vhannibal do not have one.
Thanks to all!
I got a little problem with my receiver.
I uploaded the vhannibal bouquet for hotbird. I like it, well organized...
But since, I can't access the nilesat 7w channel...they are in grey and my tuner configuration do not allow me to select anything else than hot bird!!!
How can I do to get all those channels working? Do I need to add also a channel list for nilesat? If yes, do you know where I can get it? Cause vhannibal do not have one.
Thanks to all!