Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] How to hide adult channels

Montay

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All,

I'm using AutoBouqetMaker with the latest build of Openvix on my VU+ boxes (solo2 and zero). I have selected ABM not to scan adult or dating channels.

However if you click 'Providers' via the yellow button then you can access a list of every possible channel. How do I restrict that?

I cant see any way to stop these channels being available.

Does anyone know?
 
Hi All,

I'm using AutoBouqetMaker with the latest build of Openvix on my VU+ boxes (solo2 and zero). I have selected ABM not to scan adult or dating channels.

However if you click 'Providers' via the yellow button then you can access a list of every possible channel. How do I restrict that?

I cant see any way to stop these channels being available.

Does anyone know?

i would of said use the parental control in user interface settings, but setting mine to 18+ makes no difference. you can still view the adult channels without a pin code

although if zap to the channel, then enter channel selection and press menu you can remove the entry. you would have to do this for each channel though.
 
Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm using AutoBouqetMaker with the latest build of Openvix on my VU+ boxes (solo2 and zero). I have selected ABM not to scan adult or dating channels.

However if you click 'Providers' via the yellow button then you can access a list of every possible channel. How do I restrict that?

I cant see any way to stop these channels being available.

Does anyone know?

ABM Hide sections hides the bouquets ie adult bouquet but they will still be in all channels bouquet maybe use delete via custommix so example below

Code:
<custommix>
	<deletes>
		<!-- Delete unwanted channels -->	
		<delete target="900"></delete>
		<delete target="901"></delete>
	</deletes>
</custommix>

copy the code and paste in notepad++ or xml ranch and save as sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml or if for Ireland sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.xml

To add more deletes copy <delete target="903"></delete> and paste in the deletes section.

Once done FTP the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and rescan ABM

Another thing to note this will only affect ABM bouquets so if you have done an automatic scan the channels will still be on your box so maybe use Abu,s linux command to delete all channel data and rescan ABM http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-use-Putty-for-Unix-Linux-commands and only use abm for channel scans
 
i would of said use the parental control in user interface settings, but setting mine to 18+ makes no difference. you can still view the adult channels without a pin code

although if zap to the channel, then enter channel selection and press menu you can remove the entry. you would have to do this for each channel though.

ABM scan will bring them back
 
To add more deletes copy <delete target="903"></delete> and paste in the deletes section.

Thanks but does this mean I have write every channel number? IS there any way to delete a range? like 900 to 999 or something along those lines

i would of said use the parental control in user interface settings, but setting mine to 18+ makes no difference. you can still view the adult channels without a pin code

I'm shocked, I trusted this software and now I realise that these channels were never blocked.
 
Thanks but does this mean I have write every channel number? IS there any way to delete a range? like 900 to 999 or something along those lines

Sadly thats above my head maybe custommix can be used to delete sections one of the ABM devs will need to look into it
 
Hide sections with parental control enabled will do the job for you.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
I've never used parental control but as above using hide section just hides the bouquets but if you have all channels bouquet those channels will still be there.
 
I've never used parental control but as above using hide section just hides the bouquets but if you have all channels bouquet those channels will still be there.

Hiding the sections in ABM hides the individual bouquet as well as the section within "all channels" bouquet.

However, all services can be accesses by the satellite/all method. Services are also scanned using the background scanning process.
 
I've never used parental control but as above using hide section just hides the bouquets but if you have all channels bouquet those channels will still be there.
Yes but parental control will stop people going into it. You can apply on sections and it will work on the channel even in "all channels" list

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top