Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to install Oscam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clemens
  • Start date Start date
C

Clemens

Guest
Hello, I hope I posted this in the right section.
I'm german so apologize me for my English.

I want to install Oscam instead of cccam. (This runs fine).
I did it as it is writed here.
It shows up in the Softcammanager, but when I start it it doesn't appears after 'Active:'
cccam starts fine, Oscam won't run!
I tried already the version on the Vix Download page, also a new one of oscam.cc
Nothing works.

Can somebody help me please?
Thanks!
 
No one who can help?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
could you explain a bit more about 755 for a newbie , say how you installed oscam and the version/
 
could you explain a bit more about 755 for a newbie , say how you installed oscam and the version/


Once you send the file to the box, need to make sure permission is set to 755 as otherwise it may not work properly
 
Sorry to totally newbie this again, but how do you 775?
 
Right mouse click over the file in ftp and permissions
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top