R
redknight
Guest
Hi Guys,
I was playing around with some skins under development and have unfortunately stumbled across one that crashes almost immediately as it tries to load and I cannot get into the menu system to get rid of it. Is there any way to revert back to the default skin manually e.g. edit a config file etc as I have absolutely no access to the menu system etc before the skin crashes.
Many thanks
I was playing around with some skins under development and have unfortunately stumbled across one that crashes almost immediately as it tries to load and I cannot get into the menu system to get rid of it. Is there any way to revert back to the default skin manually e.g. edit a config file etc as I have absolutely no access to the menu system etc before the skin crashes.
Many thanks
