Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] VIX coloured button labels in infobar

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbo_jones
  • Start date Start date
J

jimbo_jones

Guest
Hi guys,

I've recently switched to the MetrixHD skin on my VIX image and I have some questions regarding the coloured button labels...

If I enable the 'use VIX coloured buttons' in setup - system - button setup then they appear as expected in the infobar. However, I have a slightly different setup with MultiQuickButton and I'd like to reflect this if possible within the infobar (mainly to assist my other half...but also to satisfy my OCD!) :)

Disabling the 'use VIX coloured buttons' in the above menu doesn't seem to work. I.e. the MultiQuickButton settings aren't reflected properly.

I've come to the conclusion (rightly or wrongly) that the only way I am going to resolve this is by manually editing the button labels - so my question is whether this is possible? Either against the default VIX button labels or those within the MultiQuickButton plugin?

Is it possible to edit these and if so, could someone point me in the direction of the relevant file(s) please?

Thanks in anticipation... :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top