Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] How to put IPTV on enigma 2

Hi Andy,
Thank you , I am using Vu+ solo 4K. how to install Stalker please.
 
Stalker on the Vu+ 4K receivers is rubbish unfortunately, nothing like what is available for the Zgemma, Octagon etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi Andy,
Thank you I have downloaded Jedimaker I will try to put iptv any advice please.
 
Hi,
Can you please help me I am trying to Install local extension. When I select OK on next page showing IPK installer, showing select a package to install. When I select extra IPKS message showing ( It seems you have not setup an extra location, Please set it up in the backup manager setup menu ) My image backup location is /Media/hdd. Asking me to select folder that contains plugins.
List of storage devices> showing.
Kodi , ITVCache, TSmedia, backup, crossepg, imagebackups, lost+found, movie, timeshift, xbmc, xtreamtv. If I want to install extra IPKS which will be the best storage device or extra location to setup on Openvix please.
Harry
Regards Harry.
 
Hi Andy,
Thank you I have downloaded Jedimaker I will try to put iptv any advice please.

Simple way if iptv based around generic xc api would be

Or can do via this way if not using full m3u

Open jedi
Playlists
Add playlist (green)
Change method so it brings up options like

server - add supplier dns
port - port of supplier
username - add user
password - add pass

Save / Ok

Type the credentials for sub using remote.

Or full m3u url can be put in the document playlist.txt which would be located at /etc/enigma2/jedi/playlist.txt (etc) then on jedi - playlist - add playlist.

Alternatively if need alot more info on a thread where the the dev is original poster google “Jedi Xtream“ but the above is the general jist of it then rest pretty self explanatory when added etc.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top