ccs
ViX Beta Tester
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2014
- Messages
- 5,836
- Reaction score
- 5
- Points
- 0
Right, I've managed to eliminate it down to the 'position setup' in user interface. It appears that if I change these settings during the setup wizard, I get the problem. But if I skip this stage at setup or restore to defaults, there's no problem. So for a fix, I have to leave the position settings as default, which is not ideal.
I found ages ago that position setup left/right causes problems when set to 16, and the value 15 sorted it out.
A reboot from deep standby was also needed......
I reflashed with a no settings restore and when I put in the value 16 the OSD moved to the middle of the screen, and things like the epg wrapped round to the left hand side. I'll try it again later.
Edit:
Changing to 16 had no effect. Restarting Enigma had no effect.
Rebooting from deep standby did - the OSD went into the middle. Changing to 15 and went ok, changing to 16 and back to the middle straight away. Most odd.