Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] How to read multimedia files from a NAS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dragoscevero
  • Start date Start date
D

dragoscevero

Guest
Hi to all,
my answer seems to be easy to many experienced users, but as a new user of this kind of decoders, I couldn't find how to do it.
I have the Gigablue Quad connected to my domestic LAN. I also have a NAS (D-Link sharecenter DNS-320). I've a lot of photos, video and music over the NAS.
The NAS has on board DLNA server (that i succesfull use with iphone, ipad, xbox and other commercial stb) but also with the DLNAbrowser plugin in openvix I encounter a lot of troubles, with a general slowness, and many problems to reach the folder i'm searching.
I've also tried to activate the NFS server on the DNS320, but i don't know how to get access to the NAS over the lan from my gigablue Quad.
If I search over the lan i find the dns320, but it doesn't allow me to open it.

Can someone help me pointing me to a guide or tutorial on how to use lan resources over openvix or other enigma2 images?
Thank to everyone will help me.
 
you go into the settings and you can configure access to your NAS through the mount section. So your nas will be automatically mounted and access on demand when you will browse its content & co
 
Thanks, i've done some test, but it seems to work only if I choose the linux type of mount, and not if i switch it to the enigma2 type.
Is this right?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top