I created a Favourites bouquet in OpenWebif, but I can't see it, even after refreshing the browser, shoul I be able to.
I assume once it does show up, I can then add channels to it.
Thanks
Where can you not see it?
On your box? On the computer in Webif Bouquet Editor?
If on the box try -> Menu -> setup -> EPG -> graphical EPG -> show bouquet on launch
If on the PC - in Webif Bouquet Editor
Add Bouquet and chose a name for yourself (freds_fav) and press OK
You should now have an empty list called freds_fav
You now have to populate this empty list
i) Click on the name freds_fav to highlight it
ii) Now go to Freesat entry in the provides list (not the list that includes freds_fav) and highlight it
iii) You should get a list of all the channels
iv) Scroll down until you find BBC1 for the region of your choice
v) Highlight it and press the add to bouquet button.
Quit Webif and go to your box
You should now find a bouquet aclled freds_fav that has only BBC1 in the list
Go back to Webif/Bouquet Editor and repeat steps i) to v) above for each of the channels you want in your own favourite list
Note: once the list is populated in Webif/Bouquet Editor you can re-arrage the order of your newly created list by highlighting a channel name and dragging it to another postion in the list
In ii) above you can substaitute BskyB for Freesat (Both Freesat and Sky share the same cluster of satellites and free to air channels.)