Tassie Devil
Member
Hi Everyone.
New to this forum
but, as you can see from my age, not new to audio & video + recent interest in satellite.
I've just set up my new Vu+Solo2 and have timers set for lots of recordings. A user friendly feature is to be able to skip sections of a recording. One terrestrial recorder I have has a 30 second skip button but if you use any other number button during play it skips even more e.g. hit "5" and it skips 5 minutes. Other recorders can be set up to skip 0.5, 1 or 2 minutes when a specific button is pressed.
Has any bright spark done in work on this for a Vu recorder?
TIA
John
New to this forum
I've just set up my new Vu+Solo2 and have timers set for lots of recordings. A user friendly feature is to be able to skip sections of a recording. One terrestrial recorder I have has a 30 second skip button but if you use any other number button during play it skips even more e.g. hit "5" and it skips 5 minutes. Other recorders can be set up to skip 0.5, 1 or 2 minutes when a specific button is pressed.
Has any bright spark done in work on this for a Vu recorder?
TIA
John