M Montay New member Joined Oct 3, 2013 Messages 97 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 5, 2013 #1 Hi. I have a 'white card' which I want to use on my solo2 running VIX in order to unlock Channel 5 HD. Does anyone know how to set this up?
Hi. I have a 'white card' which I want to use on my solo2 running VIX in order to unlock Channel 5 HD. Does anyone know how to set this up?
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Oct 5, 2013 #2 Tutorial in my signature. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
M Montay New member Joined Oct 3, 2013 Messages 97 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 5, 2013 #3 Which one? Softcams?
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Oct 5, 2013 #4 Use Cccam easiest to set up Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4