Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to Setup Inadyn ViX

Sounds like this feature doesn't work properly anymore. Im struggling to get this working at all.
 
I had it working a month ago.

More details are needed from you about why it does not work for you. What box? What image? How do you know that it is not working?
 
Can you pls share how? I could never get it working

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
got this up and running within my home in no time with dreambox live, but the inadyn side is causing me problems so any help would be appreciated please, I got a free account from no-ip and then went to the inadyn set up and entered the details and I think this is where my problem lies so far, looking at the logs it says fatal error and ip needs updating, the other possible problem that I have is whether or not Iv`e done the port forwarding ok within my BT hub 5 any help please
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top