Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to setup picons please

bigtruck1

New member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello lads I’ve got my box all set up using iptv only. Was wondering now how do I get the picons on to my box. I know if I go to download plugins there’s a picons section to download but no idea which 1 to select to install out of the list it gives you. Is this what I should be doing or is there another way of getting the picons working. Would really appreciate any help with this thank you
 
You are gonna struggle as its IPTV. You will have to rename the picons to suit the name of each IPTV channel. So for example if an IPTV channel was called;
SKY UK:SKY SPORTS ACTION HD
You would need to name the picon;
skyukskysportsactionhd


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Seriously thought it would work automatically with iptv �� do you have any idea how I name the picon myself. Just want the channel logos to show up thanks
 
Picons are associated with services by either service reference or service name. Service reference takes precedence. Unless either of these two match, picon will not show.

To rename them, navigate to the picon folder, right click, rename.
 
Please note:
It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
I was looking for the same thing regarding setting up the picons. Thanks for your inputs.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top