T
TomD
Guest
Hi
I've got my picons nicely on my usb and displaying on my epg (i'm using cool tv on the Black Hole image). My problem is that whilst I've set up a good sized left space (175 in menu settings), the picons are only filling half the width, which on my little 36inch box makes them difficult to see. I have tried other settings in the menus but cant get the picons any wider?
Any advice would really be appreciated.
Thanks
Tom
I've got my picons nicely on my usb and displaying on my epg (i'm using cool tv on the Black Hole image). My problem is that whilst I've set up a good sized left space (175 in menu settings), the picons are only filling half the width, which on my little 36inch box makes them difficult to see. I have tried other settings in the menus but cant get the picons any wider?
Any advice would really be appreciated.
Thanks
Tom

