Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] How to store the position after fine tuning?

I'm quite a bit West and a bit North;) - County Wicklow, East coast of Ireland, just South of Dublin! Your dish settings are a bit off. Signal is strong from most transponders on 42E
I think, can get 50% in morning but by nightfall all are off except TRT 1 SD. Tried playing with lat n longitude but no joy.

I get 94% on BBC on 0.8W on 1M dish in home counties

Seems to me arc is being followed, is it motor inclination that I need to wiggle?

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 5G using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top