Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] how to stream pc to Vu Duo

chedda87

New member
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
39
Hi,
Hope someone could help me
Im looking to set up sharing from my pc to my Vu duo and was wondering what the easiest way would be?
Ive had a searh but nothing ive tried seems to work but all methods are old.
As stated above using Openvix HD apollo 88
Many thanks
Chedda87
 
So you want to access shared files stored on your windows pc from your duo? Install samba from the feeds or set up mini dlna.
 
Yes that's what I'm trying to do. Im looking for a complete guide really as I'm unsure on the windows sharing side too. I'm using Windows 8.1. I can see my PC in the network browser but can't access any files. I've install samba but have no clue what to do next. Thanks for the reply
Chedda
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top