Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] How to update Openvix Blue(Sky) Skin on Magicbox MG4 HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter itsme2099
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

itsme2099

Guest
I got the new box Magicbox MG4 HD(its updated version of Zgemma 2S), I have update the Openvix software on it Now I want to update Blue HD skin but I don't know how to update it also I want to set-up a CCCam cline on it. Please help me how can I do it? Thanks A lot.
 
We dont NOT support this receiver as its a fake / clone..

I suggest you have a wee read of our rules before you go any further.. !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top