Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HTTP HD Streaming

  • Thread starter Thread starter spacemonkey
  • Start date Start date
S

spacemonkey

Guest
I have issues with streaming HD channels via the web interface to VLC, it stops and starts or breaks up. I don't beleive that its a network issue as i can record 4 HD channels (2 duo's) to a NAS server over NFS. Any ideas ?

Running the latest version of ViX
 
Last edited by a moderator:
local network, its the same on all the pc's and laptops I try it on. They can all play 1080P locally
 
Hmmm not doin any uploading downloading at the time of streaming? Have you tried streaming by booting pc in safe mode with network trying to cancel out any anti-virus/security software or anything else causing conflicts?
 
still the same, I can play recorded HD program (*.ts) over smb from my nas server which is plugged into the same switch.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top