Hi,
I just set up my VU solo 2 to stream over the web. I'm using webif and Vix (latest version). I can log into my box and see the webif web page but when I try to stream a channel I get the following error from VLC player:
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MR
'http://...' Check the log for details.
I tried to get the log file but couldn't - any ideas on how to correct this please?
Thanks,
Dan
I just set up my VU solo 2 to stream over the web. I'm using webif and Vix (latest version). I can log into my box and see the webif web page but when I try to stream a channel I get the following error from VLC player:
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MR
'http://...' Check the log for details.
I tried to get the log file but couldn't - any ideas on how to correct this please?
Thanks,
Dan