Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] HTTPS access is disabled

  • Thread starter Thread starter idgaf
  • Start date Start date
I

idgaf

Guest
When I've restarted my stb there is a note which says, Cannot read CA Certs for HTTPS access. HTTPS access is disabled.

What does this mean? It does not affect the stb at all however.

I saw another post where another member had the same problem, he said it was a plugin which caused this but did not state which one it was.

Any ideas?
 
When I've restarted my stb there is a note which says, Cannot read CA Certs for HTTPS access. HTTPS access is disabled.

What does this mean? It does not affect the stb at all however.

I saw another post where another member had the same problem, he said it was a plugin which caused this but did not state which one it was.

Any ideas?

Go into PLugin-OWIF-settings (on the STB) and there should be an option to disable it. Don't remember the the exact wording of the menu-name but it is similar to what you wrote above.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top