M
matteo_bz
Guest
Hi Vix Team,
your image is really wonderfull, but I have seen that the Scam emu is not available. For people like me that have a regular subcribtion to the italian kangoroo and tvsat is a problem.
Because Scam read both cards inserted in the Vu+ without doing nothing. (edit and copying config files..)
Is there a way to install this emu? Or where can i find the config files for oscam for open sly italy and tivusat italy?
Thank you very much because I have tried to read the forum and find those files, but I have had succes only with TIVUSAT and not with sly... :-(
Matteo
your image is really wonderfull, but I have seen that the Scam emu is not available. For people like me that have a regular subcribtion to the italian kangoroo and tvsat is a problem.
Because Scam read both cards inserted in the Vu+ without doing nothing. (edit and copying config files..)
Is there a way to install this emu? Or where can i find the config files for oscam for open sly italy and tivusat italy?
Thank you very much because I have tried to read the forum and find those files, but I have had succes only with TIVUSAT and not with sly... :-(
Matteo