C cbr900 New member Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 53 Oct 6, 2010 #1 Hi... After installing vix image I am not able to access the vu through telnet. When installing vti image it works. OS: Winxp sp3 Can you help please
Hi... After installing vix image I am not able to access the vu through telnet. When installing vti image it works. OS: Winxp sp3 Can you help please
C cbr900 New member Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 53 Oct 6, 2010 #3 I tried with the correct ip 100% sure. The error... something like socket error (in ftp client) and in command window...it just get me back to the command promit.
I tried with the correct ip 100% sure. The error... something like socket error (in ftp client) and in command window...it just get me back to the command promit.
grtmoby V.I.P Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 1,575 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Egypt Oct 6, 2010 #4 what program are u using for telnet, have u changed the password, can u ftp with no issues? go to network setup and make sure the box is connected and what ip it is having and so u use it. a double check is useful sometimes
what program are u using for telnet, have u changed the password, can u ftp with no issues? go to network setup and make sure the box is connected and what ip it is having and so u use it. a double check is useful sometimes
C cbr900 New member Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 53 Oct 6, 2010 #5 The program is Cuteftp I could not change the password becuase I could not connect to vu. I rechecked the ip and network...and they are ok. After that I just installed VTi and everything is working...with no problem.
The program is Cuteftp I could not change the password becuase I could not connect to vu. I rechecked the ip and network...and they are ok. After that I just installed VTi and everything is working...with no problem.
grtmoby V.I.P Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 1,575 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Egypt Oct 6, 2010 #6 well u can try using putty for telnet it works flawlessly
satmanbasil V.I.P Joined Mar 30, 2010 Messages 893 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location SouthEast UK Oct 6, 2010 #7 Hi mate Was your gateway to your router set right when you get sockets warning its normally for a wrong port setting regards satmanbasil
Hi mate Was your gateway to your router set right when you get sockets warning its normally for a wrong port setting regards satmanbasil
C cbr900 New member Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 53 Oct 6, 2010 #8 Gateway was my router ip which is 192.168.1.1
R rockerduck Guest Oct 6, 2010 #9 I did not understand how you tried it but: telnet to the decoder's ip username: root password: [don't type anything, just press return] now you should have the Duo prompt: Code: root@bm750:~# now type: passwd then follow instructions to setup a new password now the next time you telnet or ftp the machine you'll need the password you just setup.
I did not understand how you tried it but: telnet to the decoder's ip username: root password: [don't type anything, just press return] now you should have the Duo prompt: Code: root@bm750:~# now type: passwd then follow instructions to setup a new password now the next time you telnet or ftp the machine you'll need the password you just setup.