Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

I can not telnet to my vu!!

cbr900

New member
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
Hi...

After installing vix image I am not able to access the vu through telnet.

When installing vti image it works.

OS: Winxp sp3

Can you help please
 
what's the error you get? Did you try with the correct ip address?
 
I tried with the correct ip 100% sure.

The error...
something like socket error (in ftp client)

and in command window...it just get me back to the command promit.
 
what program are u using for telnet, have u changed the password, can u ftp with no issues?

go to network setup and make sure the box is connected and what ip it is having and so u use it. a double check is useful sometimes ;)
 
The program is Cuteftp

I could not change the password becuase I could not connect to vu.

I rechecked the ip and network...and they are ok.


After that I just installed VTi and everything is working...with no problem.
 
well u can try using putty for telnet it works flawlessly
 
Hi mate

Was your gateway to your router set right when you get sockets warning its normally for a wrong port setting

regards
satmanbasil
 
Gateway was my router ip which is 192.168.1.1
 
I did not understand how you tried it but:

telnet to the decoder's ip
username: root
password: [don't type anything, just press return]

now you should have the Duo prompt:
Code:
root@bm750:~#

now type:
passwd

then follow instructions to setup a new password

now the next time you telnet or ftp the machine you'll need the password you just setup.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top