Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] I Cant Beleive This Has Just Happened !!!!!

lammy1961

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
65
After being on VIX 2.1 since it was released, I decided to upgrade to VIX Zeus when it was released last month....After struggling on all day I finally got it sorted.....Fast forward to today.....I decided to give VIX Helios a try.
So I'm preparing for a 8hr shift at least......I decide to crash on at half time at the Hull v Arsenal game.......Not expecting to see much more of that let alone the Everton v Man Utd 16;00 KO.
But to my surprise I was waiting for the Hull v Arsenal 2nd half KO.....I created a "Settings Backup" from VIX Zeus as Pheonix said in an earlier post today.....And "Boom" I'm up and running again.....15 minutes......That's F1 turnover for me.

Just wanted to say a big thanks for VIX Helios....And to all the members that designed and helped build it.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Dont forget to reset your ABM region if you use it. Or when ABM kicks in the box will crash.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Dont forget to reset your ABM region if you use it. Or when ABM kicks in the box will crash.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Pheonix....What's that ?
And where can I find it ?

Do I need to do it ?

Thanks.
 
ABM = AutoBouquetsMaker, basically it automates the process of building and maintaining a uk channel list ( other regions supported ), it is built into the image Menu> Setup> service searching> AutoBouquetsMaker

you can find a basic tutorial on www.openvix.co.uk for it.
 
No.....I don't use that.......Is it turned off by default ?
If yes......I'm okay.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top