R redsealovers New member Joined Oct 19, 2024 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Location Egypt Mar 21, 2026 #1 I need C-Band channels settings for enigma2 even if it is old one ,, no problem A s I have lost the file I am using. Thanks
I need C-Band channels settings for enigma2 even if it is old one ,, no problem A s I have lost the file I am using. Thanks
Huevos Administrator Staff member Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 15,675 Reaction score 495 Points 83 Location 38.5N, 0.5W Mar 21, 2026 #2 No clue what you mean. What are you after? Bouquets? Or lamedb? For what satellites?
R redsealovers New member Joined Oct 19, 2024 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Location Egypt Mar 23, 2026 #3 Thanks for your reply… I need a Lamedb for the Arc from 30W to 90E for the C-Band satellites and Channels. I lost mine … and need to load a new channel settings to my enigma2 receiver.
Thanks for your reply… I need a Lamedb for the Arc from 30W to 90E for the C-Band satellites and Channels. I lost mine … and need to load a new channel settings to my enigma2 receiver.