Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] I Player Freezing when fast forward or Rewind Applied + a couple more questions...

  • Thread starter Thread starter satnut
  • Start date Start date
S

satnut

Guest
Hey guys , a couple of questions if you dont mind -

I'm running

Vix 3.0
Kernel 3.3.8
Build 808

1) Iplayer plays fine , however if trying to rewind , fast forward or pause the program I'm watching locks up and freezes

Happens on all programs ive tried , Internet speed is 10mb download 1mb Upload

Whether i use fast forward button or the arrow buttons to fast buffer through to a particular time the program freezes

Anyone else having this problem?

2)

I'm also having a couple of issues with autotimer recordings -

If using the EPG, I select a program to record using the blue button to 'import autotimer' and confirm using the green button , if I change my mind and delete the timer from the EPG and then press the green button to pull up timer overview and also delete here I'm finding the program still records ! and i don't know why ?

3)

My old freesat box when recording a program from EPG i used to get a message ' There is a HD version of this program do you want to record this instead' Option

Is this available on VIX or could it be included in the future ? just a suggestion

Any help much appreciated
 
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE


You are using a very old build and hence an old plugin. Our support is in Helios, so I would upgrade if I were you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top