Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Ideas for future releases.

A another suggestion for the new build would to be able to sort the recorded list in alpahetical order. I have about 10 pages of recorded stuff and sometimes its difficult to find somthing that I want to watch. It would be great if you could have the choice to sort in Alphabetical order and date order.
You already can do that: Movielist --> Menu --> settings --> order.....
 
Thank you very much Rob van der Does ... Appreciate your help ... Sorry about the delay but only just got back on a PC ..
 
Removed by me --- annoyed at Trials post but removed my own as Tit for Tat gets you nowhere in the end ----
 
Removed by me --- annoyed at Trials post but removed my own as Tit for Tat gets you nowhere in the end ----

how exactly are you annoyed at trials post ? as to me it looks nothing more than a friendly post asking of you have heard of bookmarks. and i can certainly not see any thing there that would be considered as annoying.
 
Not sure if this has been mentioned but it is it possible to have media player close after a recorded programme has been watched. Like when using MPC on PC you can set action to sleep, exit shut down etc. I would love to have similar option on the DUO as at the moment after you have finished watching something it just stays in media player. I would like personally like it to exit back to last channel I was watching.
 
Autotimer editor to OpenWebIf, not sure if this is included to newer OpenWebIf
Screenshot from OpenAAF

autotimer.webp
 
How about having titles from listings eg. " HD,Sports,Movies, etc. " above EPG like on Sky planner.
 
as pointed out it's not possible to have two different channels viewed in this way but you can do this by streaming the channel to a networked pc / laptop.

yes you can stream channels and recorded programms through open webif. i am sure there is guides on here m8 :)
 
yes you can stream channels and recorded programms through open webif. i am sure there is guides on here m8 :)

you misunderstood me. the OP wanted to have one channel showing via the HDMI port of the receiver and another via the scart or composite connection, This is not possible as all these connection's are open at the same time on the same tuner, I know full well you can stream multiple channels via the web interface ( just one of many options ) but you can not assign different tuners to the HDMI / SCART / composite outputs.
 
I think a playist creator would be great. I would love to make a playlist of programes i have recorded for my son and let them play :)
 
you misunderstood me. the OP wanted to have one channel showing via the HDMI port of the receiver and another via the scart or composite connection, This is not possible as all these connection's are open at the same time on the same tuner, I know full well you can stream multiple channels via the web interface ( just one of many options ) but you can not assign different tuners to the HDMI / SCART / composite outputs.

oops sorry m8.... i should have read that properly :)
 
Not sure if this has been mentioned but it is it possible to have media player close after a recorded programme has been watched. Like when using MPC on PC you can set action to sleep, exit shut down etc. I would love to have similar option on the DUO as at the moment after you have finished watching something it just stays in media player. I would like personally like it to exit back to last channel I was watching.

i would like this option too :)
 
Hi,
Removed by me --- annoyed at Trials post but removed my own as Tit for Tat gets you nowhere in the end ----
I did not want to annoy anyone. I only asked if bookmarks where already known because they should be used to get a simple selection of favorite directories. If you press PVR two time you get a list of your bookmarks. You can navigate through all your directories and with the menu on a directory you can add it to your bookmarks.

I might be wrong but this is almost what you wanted or isn´t it? Sorry if not I am not native english speaking.

ciao
 
QlaVr.png


Just a few ideas on the simple channel view (shown above).

  1. This big bar at the top should be much more compact, lot of wasted space
  2. This second bar from Eurosport 2 to BoxNation should hold the 'Now' info, with the current 'Now' info then displaying the 'Next' info.
  3. The third slim bar to the right of the time could fit in the current programme title imo
  4. The fourth bar could squeeze together the coloured buttons, again saving valuable space

If someone could point out where I would find the relevant parts of skin.xml to attempt this myself, I'd be more than happy to give it a try! I just think for a simple view it could fit in a bit more useful info (now and next being an important feature).
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top