Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Ideas for future releases.

I have synced it through pv and it is either nameing the files wongly and the wrong covers to go with it and it has put all the tv programs under movies apart from 2 in the tv section.

Is it webif that i am trying to open in the web browser?

Not the usual webif, PV has it's own webif.
 
What about in customize for either ' Action on Long Button press or ' Action on short Button press ' instead of standby have deep standby because are we all not using more power when the box is in standby other then deep standby?
 
What about in customize for either ' Action on Long Button press or ' Action on short Button press ' instead of standby have deep standby because are we all not using more power when the box is in standby other then deep standby?
??
That option is and has always been available :confused:
 
Hi,
there is an option where you can select what shoul happen when you press:
1. power short
2. power long

You can set to standby, deepstandby and power menu

ciao
 
Hi,
there is an option where you can select what shoul happen when you press:
1. power short
2. power long

You can set to standby, deepstandby and power menu

ciao

Where can I find that, that says deep standby?

Thanks,
 
Menu --> Setup --> System --> Customise :

Does Standby mean Deep Standby in this case? or does Standby mean Standby as when you press Menu --> standby/Restart --> there's just plan Standby and there's Deep Standby, Being Standby uses 20 watts and Deep Standby uses 1< Watts ?
 
Nope, 'standby' = 'standby' (= 20W - 60W, depending on circumstances)
Choose 'immediate shutdown' (= 'DeepSleep' = 'Off', = <1W)
 

Attachments

  • DeepSleep 01.webp
    DeepSleep 01.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi,

A thing I'd like to see in the new version is to bring back the Picture in Picture while watching a recording. It was there in older versions then disappeared, unless there is a technical reason I'd like to see it again, it was useful....

And the red background for timers in EPG, but this is more of a bugfix.

G
 
A thing I'd like to see in the new version is to bring back the Picture in Picture while watching a recording. It was there in older versions then disappeared, unless there is a technical reason I'd like to see it again, it was useful....
This is still available, and AFAIK nothing has been changed there. To activate it: activate PiP during live-TV, and set the desired channel in the PiP-screen. Start a play-back, and the PiP remains unchanged.

And the red background for timers in EPG, but this is more of a bugfix.
The lay-out of EPG is skin-dependant. What skin are you referring to? In Magic-HD (zap-)timers have a distinct different colour.
 
This is still available, and AFAIK nothing has been changed there. To activate it: activate PiP during live-TV, and set the desired channel in the PiP-screen. Start a play-back, and the PiP remains unchanged.
.
Ah, I've never tried this. Before it was an option when pressing Blue during play-back then disappeared, and when I asked Andy he said that it was taken out temporarily....

The lay-out of EPG is skin-dependant. What skin are you referring to? In Magic-HD (zap-)timers have a distinct different colour.

I am using a standard updated 2.4 with nothing added (only CCcam) and default skin. Sometimes it shows red but most of the time it doesn't. There was a thread about this...

G
 
By the time I wrote my reply I had to make all entries in the bouquet by hand. And indeed: the first part is the IP-address of the server-box.
But there's great news: a plugin has been made available to do all the nasty work in just a few seconds (see attached file). I'm using it now on several boxes, and it works great. Even DreamSet now understands all those settings!

Enjoy!
plugin doesn't work on image OE2.0
 
It would be nice to be able to change the coloured buttons within the graphical epg.

ie page up/down & bouquet list.

I do find some of the button that are regularly used are quite spread out. It would be nice to have all these in the center of the remote..
 
It would be nice to be able to change the coloured buttons within the graphical epg.

ie page up/down & bouquet list.

I do find some of the button that are regularly used are quite spread out. It would be nice to have all these in the center of the remote..
 
Yeah, indeed, they don't have streaming embedded (as far as I know). For any PLi-based image it should work.
Anyway the plugin you refer to is now 10 months old.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top