Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Idiot's guide for streaming from PC to Vu Duo ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimboM
  • Start date Start date
J

JimboM

Guest
I've recently flashed my box to the latest version of Vix and want to set up a network connection so I can stream from my PC to the Duo (ie through the list button and then yellow for other locations) I used to have an idiots guide on how to do this but I can't find it now, has anyone got a link that wil take me through how I set it up step by step

Cheers

Jim
ps Did check the stickys and have done a seacrh but they mainly seem to be about streaming from the Duo to other devices
 
If i remember correctly there is a link in judge's signature bar.

EDIT.

nope i was wrong, it's not there hmm if i find it i'll repost it for you.
 
Don't worry Phoenix been playing around and managed to figure it out, thanks anyway
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top