Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Image Backup

murphyb007

New member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Hi,

Im trying to make an exact backup of my system, I had been using Blackhole and was able to flash the entire image with a USB, I have 2 of these systems and back them up now and again and restore, how do I get the full image on to the USB pen and upload it straight from the box? Thanks
 
Hi,

Im trying to make an exact backup of my system, I had been using Blackhole and was able to flash the entire image with a USB, I have 2 of these systems and back them up now and again and restore, how do I get the full image on to the USB pen and upload it straight from the box? Thanks

Blue button/ViX/Image Manager/ then menu button to set where you want the backup /return/green button
 
thanks, once the settings are on the pen, I can flash the duo without having to install OpenVix first?
 
thanks, once the settings are on the pen, I can flash the duo without having to install OpenVix first?

Yes....... but images are zipped, so need to unzip the receivers folder before running a restore.
I keep image backups on a usb stick so that I can restore if necessary. However I always think the best part of ImageManager is the couch flash ... download latest image from the feeds and flash "in flight" .... obviously backing up settings before (Backup Manager), so you flash and restore settings ....
about 30 secs between flashing new image and running system.
 
I'm confused, I have the zip file unzipped which opens three folders, I copied them to the USB and can't get anywhere with it, once unzipped, what's the next stage? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top