thecaretaker
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 22, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Southern UK
- Website
- www.thecaretakers.co.uk
Can somebody point me in the right direction? Got Ultimo 4K box today. It came with openvix-5.0.025. I've done an image backup o HDD no problem. But when I want to restore an image backup, I cannot select the backup. On previous VU boxes I'd highlight the image I want from the list using the up and down buttons and press OK. But all I get is a red cross. There is no option to press restore from the colour buttons.
Also tried doing a flash from the front USB but can't get it to detect it at startup. I've tried a couple of USB sticks and tried removing the USB stick in the back with picons and EPG on.
Any ideas?
(I've been trying to update to the latest image as the network need to be re-started manually for some reason).
Also tried doing a flash from the front USB but can't get it to detect it at startup. I've tried a couple of USB sticks and tried removing the USB stick in the back with picons and EPG on.
Any ideas?
(I've been trying to update to the latest image as the network need to be re-started manually for some reason).