Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Image update

posi

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
There is always two updated packages available at Software update, even though I upgrade and reboot system. Behind View the changes there is nothing (only header OE-A Core). With 5.0.023 there was 3 updates with same indications. Update indicator flashes all the time soon after update. This I ticked out in Settings. Is this as it should be?
 
No, but I have some self made picons on usb hdd in picon folder. I can see those picons on infobar to which I have sycronized ref code from OpenWeb. I use local cable service and they have unique ref codes.
 
The only way to reliably find the issue is to check by command line

Code:
opkg update && opkg list-upgradable

If required, guide to Putty/commands in my signature
 
I performed two linux commands, and still the same result.1.webp2.webp3.webp
 
When was the last time you did a fresh install without any restores of backups etc?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It has something to do with usb HDD. If I unplug HDD and start sofware update, there is no updates. After pluging HDD again two updates are available.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top