Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

IMDb broken (again)

adm

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
18
Points
38
Location
Southend on Sea, UK
IMDb appears to be broken again

From the GRID EPG pressing red (IMDb) results in the message "IMDb download completed" but results in zero data being displayed. Also the text usually associated with the green/yellow/blue buttons is missing in the IMDb screen.
 
IMDb appears to be broken again

From the GRID EPG pressing red (IMDb) results in the message "IMDb download completed" but results in zero data being displayed. Also the text usually associated with the green/yellow/blue buttons is missing in the IMDb screen.
Unfortunately, IMDB screen scrapes and the source is often changed -I believe its being looked at.
 
Do it is not time to move over to TMDB? Or at least we could set to use either IMDB or TMDB. This constantly IMDB broken links is very annoying!
 
Do it is not time to move over to TMDB? Or at least we could set to use either IMDB or TMDB. This constantly IMDB broken links is very annoying!
Yes, please supply a patch. Thank you.
 
I just checked again today and it now works. Perhaps it was experiencing a temporary downtime?
 
Yes, I confirm! Hey boys... what about to move to TMDB??? I'm using the Movie Browser plugin since the beginning and still works with TMDB. The IMDB has to be discontinued as it is useless and very annoying.
 
Yes, I confirm! Hey boys... what about to move to TMDB??? I'm using the Movie Browser plugin since the beginning and still works with TMDB. The IMDB has to be discontinued as it is useless and very annoying.
Yes, please provide a patch.
 
Yes, I confirm! Hey boys... what about to move to TMDB??? I'm using the Movie Browser plugin since the beginning and still works with TMDB. The IMDB has to be discontinued as it is useless and very annoying.

I've checked out TMDB compared to IMDB and it seems to be incomplete.
 
What do you mean "incomplete"? I'm using TMDB with the Movie Browser plugin and get >90% of the data. And it seems working. What will you do with a "complete" IMDB if it continues not working?
 
What do you mean "incomplete"? I'm using TMDB with the Movie Browser plugin and get >90% of the data. And it seems working. What will you do with a "complete" IMDB if it continues not working?
well, IMDB was fixed pretty quickly, and the latest change should help to resolve some of the issues - just that the feeds are only updated when a build occurs.
TMDB, well I am also playing with MovieBrowser (I have provided some python 3 changes on the other WEB site, whether Lulallawill integrate them is a leading question) and on my 300 or so movies/TV series going back quite a few years, its about 75% correct, so not that wonderful.
 
Can you post link where to copy the working plugin.pyc file to replace the old one?
 
How do I actually download this file?? And where would I find the IMDB folder? I found IMDB in youVixcommon!!
 
Last edited:
Since the weekend(?) I noticed the IMDb fails to load the details page (Blue Button), coming up with a "builtins.KeyError: 'attributes'" message. I captured a log as follows:
Code:
<1620011.215666> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 108 (Break) KeyID='KEY_DOWN' Binding='('DOWN',)'.
<1620013.384388> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 18e (398) 1
<1620013.384424> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 1
<1620013.384815> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 398 (Make) KeyID='KEY_RED' Binding='('RED',)'.
<1620013.695073> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 18e (398) 1
<1620013.695100> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
<1620013.695406> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 398 (Break) KeyID='KEY_RED' Binding='('RED',)'.
<1620013.695505> [ActionMap] Keymap 'ColorActions' -> Action = 'red'.
<1620013.708397> [Skin] Processing screen 'IMDB', position=(0, 0), size=(1920 x 1080) for module 'IMDB'.
<1620013.733607> [Skin] Parsing embedded skin '<embedded-in-IMDbLCDScreen>'.
<1620013.734397> [Skin] Processing screen '<embedded-in-IMDbLCDScreen>', position=(0, 0), size=(132 x 64) for module
 'IMDbLCDScreen'.
<1620017.677572> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 160 (352) 1
<1620017.677949> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 1
<1620017.678540> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 352 (Make) KeyID='KEY_OK' Binding='('OK',)'.
<1620017.678924> [ActionMap] Keymap 'OkCancelActions' -> Action = 'ok'.
<1620017.993563> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 160 (352) 1
<1620017.994526> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
<1620017.995171> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 352 (Break) KeyID='KEY_OK' Binding='('OK',)'.
<1620018.765159> [IMDB] tmd failed: 'data'
<1620018.773916> Unhandled error in Deferred:
<1620018.775417> Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 705, in mainLoop

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 1063, in runUntilCurrent

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 877, in callback

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 984, in _startRunCallbacks

--- <exception caught here> ---
File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 1078, in _runCallbacks

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IMDb/plugin.py", line 841, in IMDBquery2

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IMDb/plugin.py", line 928, in IMDBparse

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IMDb/plugin.py", line 928, in <genexpr>

builtins.KeyError: 'attributes'

<1620025.305405> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 18e (398) 1
<1620025.305439> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 1
<1620025.305820> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 398 (Make) KeyID='KEY_RED' Binding='('RED',)'.
<1620025.615078> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 18e (398) 1
<1620025.615106> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
<1620025.615407> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 398 (Break) KeyID='KEY_RED' Binding='('RED',)'.
<1620025.615512> [ActionMap] Keymap 'ColorActions' -> Action = 'red'.
<1620028.492637> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 ae (174) 1
<1620028.492672> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 1
<1620028.493101> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 174 (Make) KeyID='KEY_EXIT' Binding='('EXIT',)'.
<1620028.799070> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 ae (174) 1
<1620028.799102> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
<1620028.799422> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 174 (Break) KeyID='KEY_EXIT' Binding='('EXIT',)'.
<1620028.799524> [ActionMap] Keymap 'OkCancelActions' -> Action = 'cancel'.
<1620029.961892> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 ae (174) 1
<1620029.961928> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 1
<1620029.962409> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 174 (Make) KeyID='KEY_EXIT' Binding='('EXIT',)'.
<1620029.962501> [ActionMap] Keymap 'InfobarShowHideActions' -> Action = 'hide'.
<1620030.271121> [eInputDeviceInit] 0 ae (174) 1
<1620030.271156> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
<1620030.271621> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 174 (Break) KeyID='KEY_EXIT' Binding='('EXIT',)'.
<1620030.382531> [eEPGChannelData] schedule finished(1727795777)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top